Saturday, January 7, 2012

The thing about movies...

..Is that they are just never as good as the book. While some people say they are more visual [what creative language and reasoning you have.. of course its visual. Hearing people say this kind of makes me want to roll my eyes very noticeably] I think that you get so much more information, detail, and depth as well as an overall understanding of the characters and events while reading. And at least for me, as I read it plays like a movie in my mind anyways.

The reason I bring this up is because I recently started reading Water for Elephants, very small bits at a time because I can't seem to really find the time, and then saw the movie. I didn't watch the whole movie, but the beginnings itself was much different than the beginning of the book. Some of the actions and dialogue were also drastically changed. Sometimes this upsets me, but at the same time it just inspired me even more to finish the book.

Brb.Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment